This page is designed to help you if you are having trouble using the Garden Planner on your computer.
Please follow the suggested steps in order. If you still experience problems, or wish to have a personal response, then please use the form at the bottom of this page. We will do everything we can to help you.
Problem Types and Solutions
Placing a tick in the check-box for each step will help us know what you have tried:
Problems Logging On
Have you checked that your password is correct by entering your email into the Garden Planner login box and clicking 'Forgotten Password?' to have a reminder email sent?
Problems Launching the Garden Planner
Have you cleared out your Temporary Internet Files?
- Google Chrome: Click the Chrome Menu button > Click Clear Browsing Data, then select a time range and make sure that 'Browsing history' is selected and click the 'Clear browsing data' button.
- Microsoft Edge: Click Hub > History, then click 'Clear all history'. Select which types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, then click Clear.
- Internet Explorer 9 and above: Click the Gear icon at the top right, select Internet Options > click the Delete button (under Browsing History), then make sure that 'Temporary Internet Files' are selected and click Delete. It's also worth checking that Active X filtering is off - click the Gear icon at the top right, select the Safety menu and check that Active X filtering is not selected.
- Internet Explorer 8 and earlier: Click Tools > Internet Options > click the Delete button (under Browsing History), then ensure that 'Temporary Internet Files' are selected and click Delete.
- Firefox: Click History > Clear Recent History, select 'Everything' for the time range to clear, then make sure that 'Cache' is checked in the details section and click Clear Now.
- Safari: Use the keyboard shortcut Command-Option-E (Mac) or Ctrl-Alt-E (PC), then click the Empty button.
Have you closed all windows of your browser and then restarted it? Alternatively, to be fully sure, you can restart your computer.
Have you tried starting the Garden Planner in the same browser window? Click here to launch the Garden Planner in this browser window.
Have you tried using a different internet browser? For example, try downloading and installing the free Firefox browser from www.mozilla.com, then using it to start the Garden Planner.
Please tick the boxes above to indicate what steps you have tried and then give us as much information as possible: